Enjoy this behind-the-scenes look with Team Petcube into the development and testing of our latest innovative products, Petcube Bites and Petcube Play. We are 40 employees, including product designers, engineers, creatives, customer support, marketing and sales professionals who make the magic happen. We take extra time and care to examine every aspect of our products to ensure the final products are the best possible and that they are designed with as much care as products for people.
We also couldn’t do it with the help of our incredible R&D partner RnD64 (a member of ZEO Alliance).
How exciting! Little Kitten gets invited to a Dress-Up Party! …but the way there is full of little incidents waiting to happen. Pack Little Kitten’s backpack to make it to the party safely. Can you remember every item he needs? Don’t worry, if things go wrong Little Kitten will always come back so you can care for him: Cool his bruises, clean and dry him, draw him a map, give him his costume… with your help he’ll make it!
Pet Care is a pet awareness initiative by Harwinder Grewal. Who is an owner of Grewal Pet Shop and Farm, Main Road, Adampur. In this video, he tells about How To Stand Ears of German Shepherd in the Hindi Language.
1. With German shepherd ears the very first thing you need to do is, evaluate the whole situation, and then contact a Veterinary clinic that has experience in the taping of German shepherd ears. They will be able to give you expert advice on what to do. Here is a list of ideas and concerns that I have dealt with while working with German shepherd ears not standing up.
2. During the first year of a German shepherd’s life, their ears will go up and down. Some German shepherd ears come up at 4 weeks and never go back down. Others may go up; then fall to the side, cross over, and then fall back down before ever standing correctly.
3. Before ever messing with German shepherd ears, it needs to be determined if it is possible for the ears to still correct themselves. I give a German shepherd puppy to the age of 7 months before I start to worry about their ears, unless I know that damage has been done. If their ears stood before they began teething and now they don’t, they will almost certainty come up again. However it is best to assist them before it’s too late. I have seen German shepherd ears come completely up after nine months.
4. A German shepherd puppy that is on a poor or low quality dog food might not be receiving the amount of nutrients that it might need to. For a list of recommended dog foods.
5. Although calcium is what some claim the puppy needs to help them straighten their ears; it is not recommended that you add it to the puppy’s diet. A German shepherd puppy’s digestive system is very sensitive. Extra calcium can also settle in the puppy’s joints causing the puppy more trouble in the long run. It is a better idea to add 1 tbsp. of cottage cheese or unflavored yogurt to each meal. Both of these contain live cultures that can help the puppy. Glucosamine and Chondroitin also helps with the ears. Instead of buying them in supplement form which usually comes from shellfish or shark cartilage. I suggest feeding chicken feet. Chicken feet are full of cartilage and provides a German shepherd with a supply of Glucosamine and Chondroitin.
6. the German shepherd ears has been damaged, then it will most likely never correct itself. German shepherd ears can become damaged easily while they are still a young puppy. Here is a list of ways a puppy’s ears can become damaged.
7. A German shepherd puppy should never be left alone with other dogs that are mouthy, and might like to tug on the puppy’s ears. German shepherd ears should never be rubbed excessively or played with by human hands. This can weaken the cartilage and cause the puppy’s ears to never stand correctly. Never leave a German shepherd puppy with young children unsupervised, and make sure anyone who comes in contact with the puppy understands that its ears are not to play with.
Pet Care is a pet awareness initiative by Harwinder Grewal. Who is a director of Bhola Shola Pet Services and Farm Private Limited. In his videos, you can get deep knowledge about pets in the Hindi Language. He also tells most of the hidden aspects of Dog Business and Pets Business.
It is exciting to introduce the new Fetch! Pet Care visual identity that matches the passion, warmth, and professionalism of our brand. The new logo set is clean, simple and modern and now includes a cat!
For over 17 years, Fetch! Pet Care has been the nation’s largest and most trusted franchise provider of professional pet setting and dog walking services, serving thousands of pets and pet parents from coast to coast.
Each location is independently owned and operated. For franchise information, please visit www.petfranchisingopportunities.com.
Play the cutest virtual cat care game for girls and boys! Welcome to the magical world of rainbows and sparkles! Here, a tiny cat princess Twinkle is living in her royal palace! But she’s not your regular cat, she is a unicorn kitty! Her hair is rainbow and her fur is shimmery! So pretty! Become the best nanny for unicorn cat Twinkle! Feed, bathe, play, sing to sleep and dress up your new virtual pet friend!
Help baby cat Twinkle hatch from her magical egg! Show the kitty around the royal palace and take good care of her! Watch Twinkle, the unicorn cat princess, grow from a tiny baby kitty into a sweet cat girl!
Your little cat princess needs a lot of energy! Make sure to feed kitty Twinkle yummy food in the royal kitchen! Sing the unicorn kitten to sleep when she’s tired! Potty train kitty Twinkle and bathe the messy baby! Take care of her glittery fur with bubbly rainbow soap or a magical shimmery slime gel!
Dress up unicorn cat Twinkle in the cutest princess outfits! Girly dresses, fluffy skirts, fun glasses and glitter accessories! Decorate the princess palace the way you like! Paint, choose patterns and add decorations! Don’t forget that little princess Twinkle loves glitter, sparkles and everything royal!
Play super fun mini games for kids with little cat princess Twinkle! Slide down the rainbow! Jump on the clouds! Run, jump and fly! Play fun memory games with your unicorn cat princess!
Little Kitten is every child’s dream – a cheeky, funny and adorable little pet. Take a ride on the airplane, shoot some hoops, play hide & seek and bed trampoline or get creative with paw painting – you can always have a great time with your best kitten friend! Explore the kittens world and discover cute animations, laugh with and care for your sweet furry pal.
The unique game-design encourages children to explore the room with minimal use of icons or menus. The 7 mini-games offer a wide variety of interactions and are designed so they appeal to a wide age range. The philosophy is not about winning, losing or competition, it’s about having fun in a child friendly environment and learning without even realizing it! Great Mini-Games with purpose!:
1) Kitten Hide&Seek – encourages focus and attention.
2) Paw Painting – creativity unleashed! Mix red, yellow, blue to get every imaginable color – your child will learn realistic paint mixing, then come up with your own master piece using a paw print or a standard brush.
3) Mouse & Cheese – Memorize where the zones are to sneak mouse past little kitten over to the cheese. Or just have some laughs seeing what happens when little kitten catches the mouse!
4) Bed Trampoline – Discover all little kitten’s hidden tricks and moves!
5) Animal Puzzle – Mix and match funny animal combinations to earn biscuits that you can then feed to your little kitten.
6) Feeding – Each time you play a mini-game you receive cat food snacks, children love feeding little kitten and watching it licking it’s lips and purr after a good feed!
7) Cat-in-the-box educational mini game
What’s New in Version 1.7
Oh – it’s such a purr-fect day!
The new update is packed with new jokes, lovely animations and more mini games:
– The painting game lets you now save and share all of your drawings.
– A new mini-game: The doll can now blow balloons. Watch them float up…then pop them all! 🙂
– New interactions and hidden surprises in the bedtime scene.
– Optimised controls and on-boarding
With “”Little Kitten”” every day is Caturday!
Start your babysitting adventures and become the best panda nanny! Give panda Lu a shower in the rain or with an elephant. Prepare food and find out what she likes the most. Follow your virtual friend to the living room and do some fun housework. Don’t forget to help your mummy at home too! When sleepy and tired, put baby panda Lu to bed and help her fall asleep after a long and wonderful day.
If you love caring for pets, then this fun pet salon game is perfect for you. Style pet hair of your cat & dog and groom them in pet salon game. Create fun pet hairstyles that are filled with creativity and change them any time you’d like in pet hair salon. Try out new pet hair styles & show pet care in fun pet salon game. Turn your pet into a stylish beauty! Cut, color, shampoo, style and dress up cute animals in pet hair salon game.
Why Hello There! In this video I will be showing you what I do on a daily bases for my pets! Yes I do no I have A LOT of betta fish. because betta fish are “betta’ to have more of. If you got that I literately love you…ok..we…good…. I usually clean ALL my tanks on on the weekends so if you like tho see that tell me down below!!
Go Support my Frand in this video if you like…. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAVpFHsNV4U
Snap Chat- TheCJWay01
Camera- Canon EOS Reble T3i
Thumbnail- Pic Monkey
Age- 547… ik I look young for my age…
Partnered- Style Haul
Why- Thumbnail options
Where do you live.. #1 thats creepy #2 East Cost!!!
If you enjoyed this video please don’t forget to Like, Comment and Subscribe!
I hope your having a wonderful day and NEVER forget to SMILE!!
If your Reading this.. because I don’t think anyone does comment “KOOL CJ KOOL”
I DO NOT OWN MUSIC!!!!!!