To make a dog diaper, purchase an infant diaper and cut a hole in the back for the dog’s tail to fit through. Check with a vet to make sure a diaper is necessary to deal with dog incontinence and consider information from a veterinarian in this free video on dog care.
Expert: Dr. James Talbott
Bio: Dr. James R. Talbott is a staff veterinarian at Belle Forest Animal Hospital and Kennel in Nashville, Tenn.
Filmmaker: Dimitri LaBarge
Consider the different strategies adopted by the two leading companies in the pet-food industry: Nestlé Purina PetCare, the largest player in North America; and Mars Petcare, the global leader. The companies have defined very similar purposes for themselves—“Better with pets” (Purina) and “A better world for pets” (Mars Petcare)—and both want to develop new products that will help customers improve their pets’ health. But Purina has continued to focus on the pet-food playing field and is applying purpose in some inspiring social initiatives, whereas Mars Petcare is using purpose to propel its expansion in the broader field of pet health.
• Don’t throw ice cold water on an overheated dog (obviously)! When Mabel gets hot from running around, we just put cool water on her belly, chest, and paws.
• The eyedrops and eardrops were both recommended by our veterinarian. They’re a preventative measure. Mabel has had an ear infection and an eye infection, but since we started using these products, she hasn’t had infections. It’s up to you and your vet whether you want to use these products. Mabel now gets eye drops WEEKLY, not daily.
• It’s cold in my apartment. Mabel gets cold easily, so Mabel wears hoodies.
Follow me on Instagram for cute puppies: sarahjordan828
It’s just about my 2 year Rover anniversary! Here’s my review after being a pet sitter with Rover for 2 years.
About my book:
Would you love to start your own pet sitting or dog walking business in 30 days or less?
This entertaining and down to earth pet sitting business book is the closest thing you will ever get to a fool-proof pet sitting kit.
Let Asheville pet sitter Sarah Jordan take you by the hand and show you exactly how to:
1. Book your first pet sitting, dog walking, doggy day care, cat day care or cat care client, even if you have no experience.
2. Set up your own enticing Pet Sitting Profile on Rover
3. Get high quality photos of you with pets, even if you don’t have any pets of your own
4. Set your pet sitting rates so clients flock to you like flies on honey, while still pet sitting for profit
5. Set up a meet and greet, set boundaries and feel ready to call yourself a professional pet sitter.
Whether you want to pet sit once in a while or open up your own lux dog resort, this book will have you pet sitting sooner than you can say, “Doggie day camp”. As a bonus, you’ll laugh, cry and dangle on the edge of your seat as you take a behind-the-curtains peek at the life of a pet sitter sharing her best and worst pet sitting moments.
I’d been planning on building a custom pet shop for the Lego Friends Heartlake City, but this new build makes a nice placeholder in the meantime and is more than just a pet shop, it’s an entire pet centre with a vet and a grooming salon and heaps of pet supplies. The set comes with five animals and three minidolls which is great value and some cute features such as a moving conveyor belt for the checkout. The set was supposed to be a Toys R Us exclusive so I’ll be interested in seeing where it will be stocked with Toys R us going out of business.
LEGO® Friends 41345 Heartlake City Pet Center features a pet shop selling animal food, accessories and fish, while upstairs there’s a vet clinic with an examination table, scales and a sleeping area. There’s also a small animal playground with a seesaw and a pet grooming parlor, along with a vehicle for mobile grooming services. This great LEGO Friends set includes 3 mini-doll figures and 5 animal figures.
Includes Stephanie, Mia and Liam mini-doll figures, plus Mimì the bird, Harry the hamster, Lady the poodle, Bubbles the turtle and Mini the bunny figures.
Features a 2-story building with a pet shop downstairs and a vet clinic, pet grooming parlor and an animal playground with seesaw upstairs, plus a mobile grooming van and delivery cart.
Pet shop features special animal entrances, fish tanks, hamster tubes and a cash register.
Vet clinic features an examination table, weighing scales and a sleeping area.
Accessory elements include a mirror, scissors, bottles, basket, brush, hair bows, cookies and a money bill.
Explore all the amazing pet food and accessories in the pet shop, have a look at the fish and let Harry run through the hamster tubes in this detailed LEGO® Friends set.
Find the special pet-sized entrances, made especially for animals only!
Put Lady on the scales in the vet clinic, then settle her down for a rest to get better.
Drive out in the mobile grooming van to make all Heartlake City’s pets look perfect, or bring them back to the grooming parlor for some extra love and attention.
Little Kitten is every child’s dream pet – a cheeky, funny and adorable little friend. Take a ride on the airplane, shoot some hoops, play hide & seek and bed trampoline or get creative with paw painting – you can always have a great time with your kitten pal! Explore the kitten’s world and discover cute animations, laugh with and care for your adorable, realistic pet.
The unique game-design encourages children to explore the room with minimal use of icons or menus. The 7 mini-games offer a wide variety of interactions and are designed so they appeal to a wide age range. The philosophy is not about winning, losing or competition, it’s about having fun in a child-friendly environment and learning without even realizing it! Great Mini-Games with purpose!:
Compatibility: The App doesn’t support iPad2, iPhone 4s, iPad Mini1, iPod5 with iOS9
1) Kitten Hide&Seek – encourages focus and attention.
2) Paw Painting – creativity unleashed! Mix red, yellow, blue to get every imaginable colour – your child will learn realistic paint mixing, then come up with your own masterpiece using a paw print or a standard brush.
3) Mouse & Cheese – Memorize where the zones are to sneak mouse past little kitten over to the cheese. Or just have some laughs seeing what happens when little kitten catches the mouse!
4) Bed Trampoline – Discover all little kitten’s hidden tricks and moves!
5) Animal Puzzle – Educational ‘mix and match’ funny animal combinations to earn biscuits that you can then feed to your little kitten.
6) Feeding – Each time you play a mini-game you receive cat food snacks, children love feeding the little kitten and watching it licking its lips and purr after a good feed!
8) Balloon Popping – can you discovered all the different shapes?!
Not using any text menus, the game can be easily navigated by young children. Parents have the option to limit screen time for their kids: after a chosen time, the kitten gets tired and goes to sleep.
Little Kitten is a high-tech app – using the latest 3d animation technology to create the visuals, it also uses cutting edge programming to maximize the user experience on your apple device. Enjoy the premium quality content in this original app brought to you by Squeakosaurus. For children 3-8 years.
We are a German based studio and the creators of the Little Kitten brand. We develop high-quality apps for children aged 2-8 years. We are parents ourselves and place great importance on creating child-friendly products that enrich our children’s lives and promote learning. We work with selected highly skilled artists from around the world to produce outstanding products, because kids deserve the best!
In this interview, an Animal Care Specialist at a zoo discusses his typical day at work, the qualifications needed for the job, the best and worst parts of the job, and advice that can be used by students considering this line of work.
HR Insights es una serie de entrevistas en profundidad a los principales Directores de Recursos Humanos de empresas líderes en su sector: www.hrinsights.es
Conocerás el papel estratégico que están asumiendo en sus organizaciones; cómo están innovando en adquisición, desarrollo y fidelización del talento; de qué manera integran las nuevas tecnologías en su día a día, qué KPI’s utilizan para medir sus acciones y qué previsiones tienen en relación a la gestión de personas.