Last updated: 12-19-23
1. Information We Collect
We collect information to provide better services to our users and improve our business operations. We may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide us: We collect information you provide us directly, such as when you send us an email or fill out a form on our website.
- Information we get from your use of our services: We may collect information about the services that you use and how you use them. This might include tracking your visits to our website through Google Analytics or other analytics providers.
2. Cookies and Web Beacons
3. Third-Party Links and Affiliate Programs
4. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to understand how our website is being used in order to improve the user experience. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
5. Use of Collected Information
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website, used to customize the content and/or layout of our site for each individual visitor, and used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
6. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
7. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect the data we collect against accidental or unlawful destruction and loss, unauthorized disclosure or access, especially where the processing involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
8. Your Consent
10. Contacting Us